Moments That Took My Breath Away
“Life is not about how many breaths we take,
rather the moments that take our breath away.”
- A crimson sun dropping into a diamond sparkled sea
- The brilliant cardinal who graces me with his presence in the holly tree outside my kitchen window—I am certain it is Steve.
- Hearing Amazing Grace
- Walker, my grandson, gazing into my eyes and saying “Mimi, I love you sooooo much.”
- My daughter, Leslie, on her wedding day
- The night my son Marc called across the hall to me before going to sleep “Mom, thanks for being a concerned parent.”
- Leslie, Marc, and Steve took my breath away—love at first sight.