PURCHASING A COPY OF FARTHER ALONG: THE WRITING JOURNEY OF THIRTEEN BEREAVED MOTHERS:
If you live in Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Raleigh-Chapel Hill or Wilmington areas of North Carolina or in northern Virginia, you can contact any of the women in the writing group to purchase a copy directly from any of them. Proceeds go to the SECU Family House in Winston-Salem, the hospital hospitality house. See http://www.familyhousews.org
Books are available at the events listed on Book Events and are also available from amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, Book Depository, Indiebound and other online booksellers as well as these locations:
- SECU Family House beside Hospice and Palliative CareCenter at 1970 Baldwin Lane in Winston-Salem has books for sale. Proceeds from the sale of the books go toward support of SECU Family House. http://www.familyhousews.org/
- Well of Mercy gift shop at 181 Mercy Lane Hamptonville, NC http://wellofmercy.org/
- FlyleafBooks, 752 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd (Historic Airport Rd) Chapel Hill, NC 27514, NC. http://www.flyleafbooks.com/
- Pomegranate Books, 4418 Park Avenue, Wilmington, NC. http://www.pombooks.net/
- Quail Ridge Books and Music, 3522 Wade Avenue, Raleigh, NC. http://www.quailridgebooks.com/
- McIntyre’s Books, 220 Market St., Fearrington Village, Pittsboro, NC http://www.mcintyresbooks.com/
- Books to be Red, 34 School Rd., Ocracoke, NC https://www.facebook.com/pages/Books-to-be-Red/110818156439
- The Owl and the Turtle, 33 Bayview Street, Camden, Maine. http://owlandturtlebookshop.com/
- Shakespeare and Company, 37 rue de la Bûcherie
75005 Paris, France. http://www.shakespeareandcompany.com/
- Inspirations Today, 1102 N. Howe St., Southport, NC 28461. 910-805-4027. http://www.signascents.com/.
- Winston-Salem Hospice and Palliative Care includes copies in the lending library.
- Geist Institute for Women’s Words Little Free Library at Muddy Creek Cafe next to Bethania Mill shops usually has copies to borrow.
- Scharme and her friend Mary Lou sold books at the one-year birthday celebration for the SECU Family House on September 23, 2012. All proceeds from the book benefit the SECU Family House, the hospital hospitality house in Winston-Salem, NC.